Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL

Generally when in a relationship and time passes the lust for one another seems to diminish. While you may be as sexually attracted to each other as you were when you first met and the sex may be beyond better than the first few times you spent the night together, something seems to be missing. Feelings replace lust and the sheer "dirtyness" seems to disappear.

You know the feeling, at least I hope so, otherwise this post is pointless. Aloow me to explain... Think of the first time you had sex with somebody whom you have been lusting over for awhile. How fucking crazy it makes you the first time you put your cock into a girl that seems like the epitome of sexy to you. Thinking of how much you want to be with her. Thinking of how you want to explore every realm of her naked body. The pure challenge of it, meeting a girl who makes you go crazy, trying everything that you can to eventually getting her naked under your sheets... or on top of them with the lights on. However, after awhile my girl does some things that still completely blow my mind.

Last night as she entered my room wearing her pink top which perfectly exposed her cleavage in the most subtle way making me want to see more. Her skirt, which fit so perfectly, making her ass look absolutely perfect and very accessible. Her leggings, and the way they outlined the curves of her lower half, seeing the outline of her pussy made my cock throb for more.

My attitude turned slightly sour when things got steamy and I was informed of her not wanting to have sex. However, it was promptly turned around when she expressed how badly she wanted to make me cum with her mouth.

The way she took my cock out of my pants could only be described as desperate. In my years of sexual activity never has a female been so enthused to undo my belt and unbutton my pants to reveal it.

I went crazy over the way she kept eye contact with me the entire time while she ran her tongue up and down my shaft and all around the tip of my cock. The way so much of her spit dripped off of my cock, the way I could feel her open the back of her throat to take all of me, the way she still kept her tongue moving made me know how bad she wanted to please me. Her mouth was warm, slippery, and was moving on me in several different ways. I could feel the tip of my dick hitting the back of her throat, her tongue on the bottom, and her lips being wrapped around the end. The way she did it made me think she wanted me to cum more than I wanted to myself. The only word that comes to mind to explain this is "throatfucking", however she was the one controlling the pace of this. She was beyond cock hungry. Clearly, I wasn't the only one enjoying this.

The entire time my cock was in her mouth her hand was down her leggings rubbing her wet, pink clit and fingering her warm pussy. That made me realize how much she actually wanted my cock down her throat. If that wasn't enough to show me, the wet spot visible on her grey leggings showed how badly she wanted to swallow my cum.

When I did cum it was incredible. The bloodflow through my body caused the blood vessels in my ear to swell to the point that I temporarily lost my hearing. My legs were shaking and I had twitches for the next couple of minutes.

Lastly, the look on her face after she swallowed my load showed a sense of pride, completion. The way she smiled, the way that she told me how she loves to make this cock burst, the way she called it "her cock."

No comments:

Post a Comment